Yachtmaster for Sail and Power
A Manual for the RYA Yachtmaster® Certificates of Competence
Secure & quick payment!
Quick delivery with PostNL!
Yachtmaster for Sail and Power is a major reference book that has proved invaluable for the many sailors following the RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore course. This highly respected and refreshingly practical study guide covers the whole syllabus in detail, all illustrated with colour photographs, charts and worked examples throughout.
· Chartwork - with useful worked examples
· Electronic navigation - how to use the latest technology for safe navigation: radar, electronic chart plotting and GPS
· Pilotage - buoyage fully explained and illustrated · Communications - information on current maritime communications including GMDSS
· Weather - the elements of meteorology, weather sources and forecasts
· Safety and survival - all the new SOLAS regulations detailed
· Stability and buoyancy - the principles simply explained.
Including the latest updates, new artwork and a modern design, this fourth edition compliments the syllabus and assists with exam preparation - an essential companion for anyone enrolling on the RYA Yachtmaster course, whether for sail or power.
- R.Y.A. / Yachtmaster